- Tie a small, little piece of brightly colored fabric to your luggage when traveling around the world or when you’re at the airport. Saves a lot of time to check if it’s your bag or not your bag. Basically just remember that you can really do that when you are at the airport and traveling around the world with your luggage and stuff.
2. Use a rubber band to keep a door from latching. 🙂 Basically another interesting and very cool life hack to use so that the door doesn’t latch at all. Plus this life hack can be very useful when you want to try to keep a door from latching as well so thats awesome :)! #lifehacks #cool #awesome
3. When you want to cross words out you don’t want to legible, well instead of scribbling over them, just write a bunch of totally random letter right over the original. Problem solved and it’s such a totally simple and super easy life hack to do to be totally 100% honest with you all. 🙂
4. Question for all the people who are in college now and are now living in a college dorm room? Well does your dorm room smell horrible and bad? Well if your college dorm does smell bad then I have just the life hack for you. Plus it’s super easy and totally simple too. Just tape a dryer sheet over the AC unit in your college dorm and just turn it on. Honestly such a great life hack for college students living in the dorms :)! #great #amazing #good #easy #smart #wonderful #clever #lifehacks #life
5. And just another amazingly clever life hack for all of the awesome people that basically use their phones and electronic devices like almost all the time like me for example. Here’s a great life hack just to keep your phone stood up and stuff. Yay life hacks!!! Anyway for people who basically use their phones to watch things like YouTube, Hulu, DIY videos, random videos, and Netflix like me all the time and are so tired of leaning onto something where it will have a high chance of falling down after awhile #sad:(!!! Anyway just use a pair of sunglasses or if you wear glasses in general like I do then just use your own glasses and it will stand your phone up and it will have a less chance of falling after a while which by the way totally awesome!!! Yay!!! Problem solved!!! Any onto the next awesome life hack. 🙂 Yay!!!!
6. So the next life hack is put a newspaper at the bottom of your trash cans so that the food juices that are in your food can be absorbed. Totally simple and easy. How awesome is that? So this is basically a good life hack if you want a little something something to absorb all of the food juices that are apparently in your food for some totally unknown reason. Yay!!!! Onto the next totally amazing life hack!
7. So the next totally amazing life hack is when traveling, just keep a scented bar of soap in some compartment as your dirty laundry just so that it will totally keep all of your clothes smelling super clean and fresh.
8. So the next life hack is all about taking a selfie and when taking a picture or an awesome selfie or something then squint your eyes just a little bit so that your smile for your picture or selfie looks much more genuine and stuff.
So these are all of the life hacks that I have for you for today so I hope that you really enjoy them and like this post and comment what you think I should really blog about next on my blog and how I can make it better for you guys and I really want some ideas and if you have any life hacks of your own then comment them in the comments bellow and I hope you guys have a great day and I will see you guys later good bye!!! 🙂