- Did you know that believe it or not you can actually use a blush that isn’t your skin tone or not natural for your skin tone as an eyeshadow. I actually learned about this awesome little makeup hack on pintrest and thought that it was an amazing makeup hack to blog about so yeah. How cool is that?
- Another awesome little makeup hack is to use gel eyebrow pencils for contouring. I think that this little makeup hack is so amazing. I love it so much! Totally crazy right? 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
- So the third makeup hack is about fake eyelashes and applying glue on those false eyelashes and them to your eyelashes. Since thats like soooooo tricky and such a struggle for so many people. Well I have a GREAT solution for you people. So what you want to do is actually use a bobby pin and apply the fake eyelash glue with the tip of the bobby pin so that you can get more of an even looking, good, easy, nice, faster and quicker application. It honestly sounds like a great idea and maybe I can try that once I get some fake eyelashes because to be completely honest with you believe it or not I don’t actually have any fake eyelashes. So this is probably the best makeup hack ever!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 How awesome is this cool, amazing, sweet, nice, lovely, smart, quick, unique, great, perfect, interesting, awesome, fast, even, clever, good, and super easy little makeup hack right?
- So the next cool and amazing makeup hack is to actually use a spoon. This hack is about mascara and how to try and not get it on your eyelids or on the bottom part of your eyes or anywhere else for that matter. Yes you heard right a spoon. So what you are going to do is put the rounded part of the spoon up against your eyelid and the bottom part of your eyes while applying mascara to your eyelashes. Awesome right? This is such an amazing makeup hack!!!! 🙂
- So another awesome little makeup hack is just all about completely making your lips pop with a little bit of highlighter pencil or cream. What a great little makeup hack right?
- Another great little makeup hack is probably to use white eyeliner as an eyeshadow primer so that your eyeshadow stays on your eyelids all day and it also lasts a whole lot longer too. Yay!!!!!! 🙂 Cool right?
So I hope that you guys enjoyed these awesome makeup hacks. Comment what you thought and tell me which one you guys liked the most and if you have any makeup hacks of your own share them in the comments and like too. And tell me what you think that I should blog about next. OK SEE YAAA!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂