Hey whats up you guys! Its ZebraBeauty101! How you doing? So today I am going to be sharing with you guys some awesome eyeshadow hacks! So I hope that you really enjoy this blog post today!
- The first eyeshadow hack is to always use eyeshadow primer to prime your eyelids before applying eyeshadow so that your eyeshadow will last all day long but this hack is optional because even if you don’t use eyeshadow primer before applying eyeshadow, thats totally fine because it’ll probably last all day anyways. I’m only saying this because whenever I do eyeshadow and put on makeup and stuff. I will just apply my eyeshadow and never really use eyeshadow primer because it already lasts all day anyways. But if you feel like you need eyeshadow primer then go right ahead. I’m not gonna stop you.
- The second amazing eyeshadow hack is to use highlighter to give your eye shadow look a shimmer and brighten your makeup look.
- The next awesome eyeshadow hack is all about figuring out your eye shape and seeing which one you have. So what you want to do is to figure out which eye shape you have so that you can learn more about different shading techniques that work best for you.
- So another great eyeshadow hack is to use bronzer as eyeshadow. This is so that you can be able to make a very beautiful eye look in minutes. This will also allow for you to make so many amazingly flawless makeup looks as well. How cool is that!
- So the next eyeshadow hack is to choose the eyeshadow formula that works best for you and for what you really want. Awesome!!! That sounds totally amazing!
- The sixth cool eyeshadow hack is to use small patting and dabbing motions when applying your base shadow color.
- Now the seventh eyeshadow hack is to use a shimmery color for the inner cores of your eyes so that you can just brighten up the look a little bit.
- The final eyeshadow hack is to practice blending by using gentle motions with your blending brush.
So these are all of my eyeshadow hacks. Thanks for reading! I hope you all have an amazing day! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂